Creature Quotidian

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weekly Post #1 (sumtin' new, sumtin' old... blue gold)


My first drawing of the year. Its been difficult to draw since school and work ended, but I have made a resolution to make a new post every week with at least one new and one old drawing. I'm already a week behind, but since its my first post who will notice really? I know this drawing sucks but I'm still a lil' rusty ok? Check out that background, its all about the background here (click it to enlarge). But Omar, wheres the old drawing?



Oh, there it is. Wow, you almost forgot! But why the old drawing at all? Better yet, just post two old drawings, who will notice? Mom? No. She doesn't know of my blog. No one does. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home